COKE STUDIO SEASON 3

August 28, 2019

“Feel the rhythm, hear my feelings”


Today's TeenGen is a lot more vocal and expressive with what they're going through or what's on their minds. Whether it be a kilig moment with crush, heartbreak, getting recognized in school, or a cause they strongly support, teens of these days can teach us a thing or two about having no holds barred.
It has been a year since our Homecoming to Teen Love, this year, Coke Studio brings us its 3rd Season: MyFeels. Indeed, no one does it better than Coke when it comes to launches with the Coke Studio Music Festival that commenced the Coke Studio Season 3: MyFeels last August 23 at the Circuit Makati with our hosts from the Summer Concert Ylona Garcia and Justin Quirino.







Headlined by Coke Studio Season 3 artists, we welcomed the rainy season with rush of water and stream of feelings ranging from love, freedom, independence, and moving forward. We moved to the groove with Iñigo Pascual, Ron Henley, Al James, Lola Amour, This Band, and Miss Sarah Geronimo while Janine Teñoso, Clara Benin, Bea Lorenzo, Silent Sanctuary, Brisom, St. Wolf, Just Hush, UDD, and Morisette serenaded us with their solo performances. Also giving us surprise numbers were Coke Studio Seasons 1 and 2 alums Ben & Ben, December Avenue, and IV of Spades.








We used to be shy about sharing what we feel, no matter what it is, to people around us even the ones we trust. Coke Studio: MyFeels is here to turn the tables, its time to celebrate our feels and make it known that no one can dictate the validity of our feelings. Just when we thought 2019 is going too fast and time is running out for us, Coke Studio came to the rescue with its 3rd Season and made us realize to celebrate every single thing no matter how little they are, look out for the possibilities that learning from triumphs and slumps can give us, and keep in touch with the feels of people around us and ourselves.
Catch them every Saturday starting September 14, at 10am on ABS-CBN.

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August 2010. A valuable friend told me about Dr. Itua Herbal Center in West Africa. She gave me her phone number and email address. I quickly contacted him to guarantee that his herbal medicines will heal my cancer and I will heal forever I said OK.I ask him what is the healing process, he asks me to pay the fees I did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine and then he asked me I told my friend Gomez about the herbal drug so that he gave me to go and drink it.So after drinking for two weeks, I was cured, I am so grateful and I promise that I will do it I recommend to anyone who has cancer and that that I am doing. Herbal medicine Dr. Itua makes me believe that there is hope for people with Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia, scoliosis, bladder cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, kidney cancer. , Leukemia, lung cancer, skin cancer, uterine cancer, prostate cancer Fibromyalgia,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome, Epilepsy,Sclerosis sickness, Dupuytren's Disease, Diabetes, Celiac Disease, Angiopathy, Ataxia, Arthritis, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis, Alzheimer's Disease, Lupus, Adrenocortic Carcinoma.Asthma, Allergic Diseases.HIV Help, Bladder cancer,Brain cancer,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer,Liver cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Cervical Cancer,Oral cancer,Ovarian cancer,Sinus cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer
    ,Testicular cancer,Throat cancer,Meniere's disease,Thyroid Cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer
    HIV Aids, Herpes, Disease Chronic inflammatory, Memory disorder,
     Here is his contact information ...... [Email ... drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. Whatsapp ... + 2348149277967]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Herbs are Natural good remedies for All deadly diseases AND PENIS ENLARGEMENT , the reason why most people are finding it difficult to get a bigger and Erect Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment, which is not helpful to Enlarge or Erect Penis I am from South Africa, I had Cancer and was told I could die in few Months before I met this Doc ARIBA on the internet, I contacted via email (draribaspelltemple@gmail.com) and he told me to come over to China, I did go to china to meet him up.. I used these herbs and got cancer cured in 3 Weeks, If you need medicine for HIV/AIDs and other deadly diseases you contact him and get cured. CONTACT: draribaspelltemple@gmail.com OR WhatsApp: +2349034093028

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL

Like us on Facebook

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Pageviews

Flag Counter